- Remove left tail light and intake pipe -11-.
- Make a 90 mm 0 hole -12- in the rear partition.
- Make a template to dimensions given for this purpose.
- Place upper edge of template on seam –arrow and mark of centre hole -a-.
- Adapt plastic pipe -6- to fit diameter of intake pipe -11-. Do this by warming pipe -6- at one end (with hot air blower) and insert into Intake pipe approx. 20-30 mm. Install intake pipe again.
- Make a 80 mm 0 hole -9- to dimensions given in load compartment floor behind Cab .
- To secure Pipe -2- grille two 6 mm holes 105 and 460 mm distance from floor through the cab rear panel end secure pipe cllp with rubber mounting.
- Install all parts, -noting the following points.
o When pushing pipe 6 into intake into -11- a second man must press against the intake pipe through the hole for tail light.
o Stick pipe -2- and elbow -3- together with plastic adhesive.
o Align the rubber mounting/pipe clips -8- on the cross members with centre of pipe, grille 6 mm holes through cross members and secure mountings.
o Seal space between pipe 2/load compartment floor with silicone sealant. (AMV 176000.05).
o Align protection plate for pipe -10-, drill holes through cab rear panel and secure plate with screws and rivets.