- Remove existing elbow without cyclone filter, cylinder head cover and breather hose.
- Mark off hole for dust outlet from below on left side as shown and cut to fit the shape of outlet hose of elbow with cyclone function.
a = 25 mm b = 130 mm
- Install elbow with cyclone function as shown. Ensure that the intake hose to manifold is pushed properly onto the elbow. Seal all joints well with
AMV 176 000 05.
Push the outlet hose -arrow- through hole from below and secure with hose clip.
- Install new cylinder head cover with gasket and pressure control valve -1-.
- Install breather hose -2- and secure to valve and bracket with clip -3-.